Eloth.net 8.60

The planned start of the server will take place on August the 5th at 18:00 (CEST) and will be hosted in Europe.
PAGES:
Announcements - Server Connection & House Decorations!
GOD Slugar
60 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-28 12:55:35
Server Connection & House Decorations!
We are aware there have been some issues with random freezes during gameplay. We have heavily investigated this and put in some preventive measures for it to be improved. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and respond to any lag spikes. We thank you for your patience.

House Decorations
Being server owners we get to move around the map very quickly, meaning we have seen lots of well decorated houses! So, do you want to have the hottest property in Askara? Check out the In Game Store from today’s server save where you will find all the great house decorations you are familiar with. Let’s see who can decorate their house with the best style!

Bobadil Bobs
142 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-28 16:39:10
LOL? That's all what You have to say about freezes and players looses? This is a bull shit.

You only want's to earn money buy ppl buying death redemtion?

Kind a joke!!
GOD Slugar
60 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-28 18:12:37
What do you expect? We are analysing the server connection and if it will be stable as it is till NOW we will do compensate for these losses during last 3 days of freezes. What a point to compensating something if we are not sure yet it won't happen once again? Just chillout and wait.
Bobadil Bobs
142 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-28 18:43:06
I expect some official info about compensate. You have treating players like shit IMO.

I asked many times by using report bugs ing game - 0 responses!

Second thing, no one response me below my bug post on this forum, wich was about death with full blessing. I have lost 3 lvls around 2.2 mln exp. How will you explain me it?
GOD Gesior
61 Sorcerer
on 2020-04-28 18:57:31
I'm working very hard to detect and migitage lag/freez source.

After few days, we are sure it's not on our server - exactly network of 15 servers to reduce lags and mitigate DDoS attacks. It must be somewhere between our server(s) and players houses.

We did redesign network connection between server and players yesterday. Now we are checking, if it changed anything.
If it does not, our last option is to buy new dedicated server, but on new dedicated server we may have same lags :(

We did not post anything about it, because we want to be sure that changes fixed problem.

--------------------------

Compensating lags, when there are still lags is bad idea. People will go hunt again, die again, lose same compensated level again...
Bobadil Bobs
142 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-28 19:27:56
Ok Gesior,

I understand it, now it's fine. You explained corectly what's wrong.

But I'm still woried about bug with blessing. I'm not sure if i die again with blessing i will not loose much experience as last time happend.
GOD Gesior
61 Sorcerer
on 2020-04-28 22:07:59
Changes in network did not work.
I made new lag detection system and it detected that it's somewhere close to our server (one of routers close to it).
I made a report to datacenter about that problem, but they may ignore it, as it can be almost impossible to detect.

Tommorow we will move to other dedicated server. I hope it will fix lags.
Bobadil Bobs
142 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-28 22:39:30
Ok i got it.

I know my bless bug is hard to solve but im not lying. I don't rly care that you trust me or not. I was very nervous about this.

And hmm im still confused that happend.
GOD Slugar
60 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-29 08:46:53
Bobadil, when you died and when have you bought blesses? So I can check cams and verify it.
PAGES:
Copyrights 2020, askara.net. All rights reserved.