PAGES:
Announcements - Castabra
GOD Neil on Legacy
109 Elite Knight
on 2022-08-20 23:02:33
Castabra
The planned start of the Castabra will take place on 2nd September at 18:00 BRT (23:00 CEST).

The Castabra is the project dedicated for the Brasilian community, however with our powerful proxy system we ensure stable connection even for European players! The project has been done with cooperate of Kasteria server and Old Tibia fanpage - the most famous Brazilian fanpage.

Over recent years the Brasil community has demanded a nostalgic 7.92 real map server... it is with huge excitement we can now announce a project that everyone has been waiting for! We have been preparing an incredible server behind the scenes, taking feedback from all areas of the Brasil community and can now finally share the news with you!

The Old Tibia fanpage did a lot of investigation about Brasil community expectations for such server, and we as Kasteria team were listening carefully to every clue - one of most desirable and primary things was a bot built-in to the game client.

The community has been dying to see a full real 7.92 server for a long time now and we are proud to be able to offer this chance to relive the good old times. As the server gets highly populated and progresses into the later stages we are not completely object to adding custom content or features. These will of course be suggested to you, the community of Castabra as everything we are looking to achieve is based on your feedback. Any changes made will be extremely thoroughly tested ensuring we keep the old school gameplay experience.

We would like to invite you all to our Discord where you can create discussions, speak with support and engage with fellow players.

This server has been structured and designed to meet the current player requirements, deliver a nostalgic experience and all in all give back to the community something you have all been waiting for.

Experience Stages
From LevelTo LevelMultiplier

Skill Stages
From Skill LevelTo Skill LevelMultiplier
Magic Rate:3x
Loot Rate:2x

The final preparations are done, the wait is almost over and we can finally welcome you to the launch of Castabra - make sure you're ready!
Dendeh
80 Elder Druid
on 2023-04-30 06:41:41
SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SEND A TICKET
I NEED ASSISTANCE, I WOULD LIKE TO PUT MY CHAR ON THE MARKET TO SELL, BUT I CAN'T GET MY RK BECAUSE MY EMAIL IS TEMPORARY :( CAN YOU SEND ME A TICKET WITH MY RK PLEASE???
I wait for the answer
PAGES: