Eloth.net 8.60

The planned start of the server will take place on August the 5th at 18:00 (CEST) and will be hosted in Europe.
PAGES:
Announcements - Team Battle event & Death Redemption
GOD Slugar
60 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-25 11:16:50
Team Battle event & Death Redemption
We are pleased to announce the Team Battle Event will return from tomorrow server save! As everyone knows this event is a lot of fun and the winning team will receive 5% EXP bonus for all players and the losers a slightly smaller EXP bonus, both activated for 6 hours.

As you can see the Staff Team here at Askara is super active. We are very proud of the feedback we’ve had for Askara and we will continue to bring you all the right updates at the right time. Please keep communicating with us all of your thoughts and ideas as we continue to build the greatest long term 8.0 ever made!

Death Redemption
This has been an extremely well developed and considered strategy to add to our balanced server. From today's server save you will be able to use Death Redemption when you die. So, why would we add this and is this making it pay to win and losing our perfect balance? Well, we have closely analysed this and have the perfect answer. Here’s how it will work.

1. When used Death Redemption will give you 70% experience back of what you lost when you died.
2. You may only use Death Redemption 1 time every 24 hours.
3. You can purchase this from the store for 20 points and it’s instant for you last death only.

As you know, many other low rate, 8.0/7.6 servers have the option to buy blessings on Store, EXP boosts and more. We have decided to implement something that you won’t be able to abuse and will keep our server stable whilst helping when you really need it.

P.S Enjoy the double loot weekend! (Friday 24.4.2020 until Monday server save 27.4.2020)
Przemoo Here
40 Paladin
on 2020-04-25 11:36:22
Yea, make loot x10 , add death redemption , + add exp scroll to shop , items + 10 magic lvl , + 20 skills, because mounts, p tune, outfits its not enough to make profit, all this things = zdechlak OTS + p2w , this is super edition but without shits like loot x2 death redemption etc .
Etnice
84 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-25 12:53:34
The things like this killing ots, it will be so easy to play on this ots.
Dont make it for money guys please...

Do some more monster ride to city, more quest, more bosses, more events, but not add things like this...
Raid Boss
149 Elite Knight
on 2020-04-25 15:45:26
Don't add things like this.. There is alot of useful things you could do to make the server better. Fix e gran, fix the problem with moving stacks of money, balance equipment, add spawns, cities, quests, houses etc. Sell some lottery tickets on the site where you can win super rare mounts/outfits if you need more cash
GOD Slugar
60 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-25 16:09:11
Fix e gran - what's wrong with exori gran?

fix the problem with moving stacks of money - can you describe it, what's wrong with it?
Arquel
199 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-25 18:11:49
Moving stacked items.
For example: if I got 70cc and try to split it, I can take 10, 20, 30 etc., but not 11, 26, 57 etc. When I'll push first number, like I want to have 43cc, I'll push 4, it'll show 40 and when I'll push 3, it'll go back to 70.
Weed Shooter Clix
143 Royal Paladin
on 2020-04-25 18:56:33
You are crazy, this shit will kill this awesome OTS. 2x loot, death redemptions... xd. Whats next, 2x exp weekend ?:D. Dont kill, make.
Raid Boss
149 Elite Knight
on 2020-04-25 20:07:58
It's like he said before me, however there seems to be more problem.. if you put 80plat into a bp sometimes there will be 100 in the bp and much more weird stuff.

E gran was to my memory a set (90%? Mana) and it scaled damagevise with levels in 8.0. I did the same dmg at 75 as 114.

Great server but be careful with this 2x loot and stuff.. I really want this server to stay active a long time!

I'll write a thread with all of my opinions and bugs or things that can be optimized, that I have found tomorrow !
Knight Lord
134 Elite Knight
on 2020-04-26 14:31:23
Lol
I used one of that and i just get the exp back?
PAGES:
Copyrights 2020, askara.net. All rights reserved.